The Classic Forged range of professional cutlery combines expert craftsmanship, premium materials and ergonomic design for a lifetime of optimum performance.
These high quality precision tools will impress the most discerning of chefs.
“If I was handed it with no branding I could easily confuse it for a Wusthof. They are nice and sharp, and easy to maintain an edge.”
Joe Grbac, Head Chef Saxe – Melbourne (former Head Chef Saint Crispin & The Press Club Melbourne)
· Knife blades are made of German DIN1.4116 stainless steel.
The hardness of the blades are HRC 56+/-1.
· Knife blades are precisely taper ground with fine stone finish and hand honed
· Single piece forged construction.
· Triple riveted ergonomic handle.
· Tapered bolster allows for easy sharpening
Set includes the following knives:
100670 Club Chef Classic Forged Cooks Knife 21cm
100677 Club Chef Classic Forged Filleting Knife 18cm
100676 Club Chef Classic Forged Boning Knife 15cm
100673 Club Chef Classic Forged Paring Knife 9cm